Launch of Luciano Pavarotti’s ‘Life in Art’
Universal Music Group is the world leader in music-based entertainment. Its new luxury private client division – Decca Luxe – brings together unreleased recordings, new sound technology and skilled craftsmen to create timeless musical objects dedicated to iconic artists. Called Masterpieces, they are produced for the world’s discerning collectors and music devotees.
Anew delivered an international multimedia campaign to support the launch their first Masterpiece: ‘Life in Art’. A luxury music player and display case, designed by Linley, it celebrates the life and work of iconic opera singer Luciano Pavarotti Fusing home entertainment with fine furniture, Life in Art celebrates Italian style, opera and Pavarotti’s little-known passion: oil painting.
Our role involved:
- International brand research, strategic input and name generation
- Luxury-level marketing and sales material: a sumptuous 56 page book designed, written and printed in English and Arabic and encase in Nappan clamshell boxes
- Development and production of a new website which can be seen here
- On and offline launch media media campaign including teaser film, product photography, press advertising, digital and sales support materials
- Development of brand partnerships
- To see more click the play button below