(Luxury hourglass by HODINKEE and Apple designer Marc Newson is made with a single piece of hand blown borosilicate glass)
Anew is five years old this month and what an amazing, privileged, experience it has been.
For one blog only, we remind ourselves what we’ve done.
An intro from TS Eliot seems appropriate:
“Time present and time past, Are both perhaps present in time future, And time future contained in time past’.
What indeed have we done with our time in five years?
Quite a lot it turns out.
From music, wine and climate tech to food, fintech and fabrics. Amongst others, some particular highlights include helping:
- A renowned US fabric and fibres company on brand strategy, research, name generation and a global sustainability campaign
- The largest music company in the world delivering a multimedia campaign to support the launch of a Pavarotti/Lindley luxury objet d’art
- A well known French wine entrepreneur to launch a new global disruptor, UHNW brand, targeted at discerning drinkers of Burgundies.
- An iconic publisher and global modern manners authority on its brand strategy and messaging.
- A high-end dog clothing and accessories company’s branding and visual identity
- The Wine Entrepreneur of the Year 2020 on brand narrative, copywriting and strategic direction
- An award-winning Northern Irish gin brand on their sustainability strategy, narrative and marketing copy
- A famous street magazine publisher’s copywriting and design for its outreach partnership with the Premier League
- A new jewellery brand who needed a brand strategy, name, logo and visual identity
- A global contingent resourcing solutions company who needed an internal communications programme for their 35k strong community
- A new fintech business who needed a name; a traditional one who needed a brand refresh and another who needed support for the launch of a new events programme
- The leading world restaurants and cuisine events/awards company on a repositioning and re-presentation project
- A new Qatar-based, luxury publishing brand asked us to devise their brand strategy, name and visual identity
Right now we are working with companies both in the UK and internationally on naming, logo, labels, design, market research and strategy projects for a new wine launches – in the UK and the USA; a mezcal, a ground-breaking climate-tech business and a sumptuous coffee table book for a private aviation company
And we couldn't let the moment pass without acknowledging some of the wonderful creative talents with whom we have collaborated on these projects including designers, writers, photographers, web developers and general all round creative masterminds, including:
Jo and Effie (Luxury Branding Design Specialists) at SO Creative
Will Parr (Creative Director) at Studio Parr
Matt Beaumont and Phil Reedy (Creative Directors whose other clients include M & C Saatchi)
David Bardell (Creative Director)
Jonathan Simnett (MD) at Big Stick
PJ, Lewis and Zach (Web Supremos) at Mallard & Claret
Kevin Riches (Independent Director at The Big Issue, Senior Director at Momenta)
Nick Clark (Creative Director)
Richard Boll (Editorial Photographer)
Fiona Stewart (Founder) at The Antennae Collective
The engine’s still running, ready to meet a new future.
Let's catch up soon.